Tuesday 27 March 2007

It's a glow-in-the-dark compass ring. So you don't get lost.

Totally forget to post this up earlier - but look who I found in a random bar in Austin:



It's only bleeding Zoltar. Tried to make a wish, but the cheeky bligher went and nicked my dollar after flashing his eyes and shaking his head a couple of times. What did I wish for? Take me back to the 80s, drop me off at FAO Schwartz's and make sure Robert Loggia's there. Seemed like it was worth a shot...

Oh for those simpler times. If you do anything worthwhile to day, make sure it's learning this tune:

"The space goes down, down baby, down, down the roller coaster. Sweet, sweet baby, sweet, sweet, don't let me go. Shimmy, shimmy, cocoa pop. Shimmy, shimmy, rock. Shimmy, shimmy, cocoa pop. Shimmy, shimmy, rock. I met a girlfriend - a triscuit. She said, a triscuit - a biscuit. Ice cream, soda pop, vanilla on the top. Ooh, Shelly's out, walking down the street, ten times a week. I read it. I said it. I stole my momma's credit. I'm cool. I'm hot. Sock me in the stomach three more times."

Then let this put a smile on your face, and if at any time this week you feel lost or down remember, just cos you're big doesn't mean you have to be grown up...