Sunday 15 April 2007

Crossing the border

Today was my best day yet on the slopes. I was riding with Sam, Renick and Stan and more or less keeping pace with those boys. I can't begin to describe how good a day was today. It was truly amazing. We rode the lifts up to the top of Sky Line and took some new routes across the border into Nevada. It was total white-out conditions, with about 15-foot visibility in many places. Something about the ghostliness of such poor visibility was really exciting as blurred shapes in the distance slowly came into clarity as we approached them heading down the slopes. Anyways, I'll let the pictures do the talking and a little treat in the form of my lame attempt to record my decent...enjoy. Gonna try hitting some air tomorrow, cross your fingers I don't break anything.















2 comments:

Jon Mackin said...

waaaah snowboarding yeah!!!! bout fuckin time mate - looks pretty special out there. glad to hear you're ignoring the cracked rib....

enjoy!

Senor Dunc said...

you're such a dog. i'm so back home now and you're lauding it up on the slopes. game on mate.