Thursday 11 October 2007

Jus†ice destroyed my mind

Many have tried, but I can't bring myself to. Having seen Justice in festival venues thrice I can say with certainty that it is nothing compared to seeing them live in a club. I spent an untold amount of timeless beats immersed in a cacophony of sound and a deluge of noise. The experience was so intense I'm not even sure how much of it I remember - though this is no doubt partly to blame on the road soda (thanks to Justin for this new phrase). For however long the set was, an hour and half perhaps, I was mesmerised by Justice. I don't think I've ever seen a mosh pit at an electro gig. Nor have I ever seen crowd surfers in an electro club, so many crowd surfers. The whole thing was nuts. I may not remember it all, but I will never forget it.

These are a couple of my videos. D.A.N.C.E.:



The encore, Soulwax's NY Lipps:

No comments: